Daddy and Lucy took a quick power nap after Daddy got home from taking the National Boards for Dental school.
We "harvested" some of our garden. Look at our awesome Pepper plant! We also have great tomatoes coming in....unfortunatly we are in Utah now that they are probably all ripe and ready to eat!
We took a quick weekend trip up to Northern Virginia to see the Fox family. We fit in a lot of fun including fireworks. Here is Lucy with her firework that she picked out. ;)
i agree, she is looking so much bigger already~ you can see a lot more personality coming out. can't wait to see pics from her blessing... and the bow :)
4 comments:
She is looking so grown up! I love snuggly, baby naps. I hope you have a great trip!
i agree, she is looking so much bigger already~ you can see a lot more personality coming out. can't wait to see pics from her blessing... and the bow :)
Lucy couldn't be any cuter. What a doll. Impressive garden!
What a cute baby! Also, I am loving your little garden...Logan and I can't wait to start doing that! You guys are awesome! Enjoy the summer =)
Post a Comment