Dressing up my little baby doll! I LOVE picking out her outfit, finding a matching bow, and doing a daily photo shoot! I am just so in love with this precious baby girl. She is such a good baby too. She is eating really well and if we would let her I am pretty sure she would be sleeping through the night. I promise I will eventually get my birth story up...I'm sorry, I'm too busy enjoying my baby girl!
She's such a great looking little girl! Wow! Congratulations, you two! I'm glad you have finally got what you waited several years to get...it's sweeter, now, wouldn't you agree?!
I know what you mean about not wanting to be away fromyourbaby long enough to be online. I get on my iPod when nursing and that is about it! I'm glad she's so good! And I do find that bigger babies tend to eel better. I'd you are nursing don't let her go more than 6 hours until she's 6 weeks old. I see ot of your family in her, but that's who I know best. I'm jealous of all your. Ute bows. Did you make them?
She is so cute Nikki! I love her outfits and bows! That is why I'm dreaming of a girl! I want to play dress-ups with my baby all day, and paint finger and toe nails! So fun!
14 comments:
She is so cute! I think she is actually a pretty good combination of the two of you. Can't wait to meet her!
She's such a great looking little girl! Wow! Congratulations, you two! I'm glad you have finally got what you waited several years to get...it's sweeter, now, wouldn't you agree?!
she is precious! i love that she has enough hair to get it styled.
{and don't worry--- several months later i still love getting her dressed up and taking too many pictures}
She s just totally gorgeous!!!! she really is such a doll!!!
I seriously love that little dress she was wearing and the little bow is cute!! Glad you are enjoying her so much!
I love all the pictures! way cute!
oh my... she is a doll, congrats
she is even cuter than when we saw her on Monday!! I love the little blue dress and bow...it's my favorite.
So, how many times a day do you change her outfits?? he he he
She is a little doll . . . can hardly wait to meet her in a few months . . . :)
I know what you mean about not wanting to be away fromyourbaby long enough to be online. I get on my iPod when nursing and that is about it! I'm glad she's so good! And I do find that bigger babies tend to eel better. I'd you are nursing don't let her go more than 6 hours until she's 6
weeks old. I see ot of your family in her, but that's who I know best. I'm jealous of all your. Ute bows. Did you make them?
Fun! Who do you think she looks like? Such a cutie!
She is so cute Nikki! I love her outfits and bows! That is why I'm dreaming of a girl! I want to play dress-ups with my baby all day, and paint finger and toe nails! So fun!
She IS a doll! :) COngrats. She looks just like Eric to me!
The first and last pictures are my favorites; she's adorable! Little girls have the absolute cutest clothes...
Hope y'all are having a blast with her!
Post a Comment