Here is just a sneek peek of the photo session we had on Friday. I can't wait for more! Danielle does such an awesome job! Lucy did great as well, staying asleep for over an hour even as we moved her around in strange positions. She did manage to pee on daddy's arm once. haha! I'm so excited for these pictures, I think we got some real good ones!
7 comments:
nichole, CONGRATS!!! she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! i just love her headband, what a doll!!! we are so happy for you guys & cannot wait to watch her grow!! :)
She is a beautiful little girl! Congrats to you both! :)
If you could just bring her over and drop her off at my house that would be great! I want her. I need her. ;)
How beautiful! We can't wait for more!
Ooooh! I can't wait to see them!
She is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Nicole and Eric! She is so adorable all dressed up ready for pictures! I can see that she is going to be one happy little girl!
Post a Comment