Sunday, May 16, 2010

Picture Overload

Meeting Brett and Lisa's family-they are the best, thanks guys for coming!!!
Her first bow experience. lol
Her "going home" outfit. Erik picked it out. He say's it's perfect because she is his little may flower! ahhh. (don't tell him I told you that!) I love the hiked up shorts! haha!
Look at that faux hawk!!! woahh! Rock it Lucy! btw- she is 21 inches long.
sick of picture session
she LOVED her car seat! And I LOVE those cheeks!!

Eyes open!! Yay!!

trying out the swing! I love when she is all swaddled up she looks like a present!


I warned ya! ;) I realize this may be a little over indulgent...but this will hopefully satisfy those who are begging for more! I know I can't get enough of her! I go back and forth between who she looks like? What do you think? Enjoy this pics. because they may be it for a while, I think I am going to take the advice and sleep when she is sleeping from here on out. Sorry the "birth" story will have to wait, but just know that recovery is also going pleasantly well. I am so happy and so grateful for this little bundle of joy. Every time the nurses would bring her to me after not seeing her for a while I would just cry, I couldn't help it. I just love her so much and am overwhelmed with joy! Thank you for all your nice comments, notes, texts, etc.

23 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

The girls and I can't get enough of her either. We ALL LOVE looking at her. She is just so adorable. The going home outfit is so great. Brett also picked out Jolie's going home outfit...it was the only one he was allowed to pick out after hers. Jillian asked if we could go see Lucy tommorow...I told her sorry you have school. Hopefully in a few weeks we can come see you guys again. Thank you for letting us be a part of this wonderful time with your new family. We love you guys so much!!!

Joel & Megan said...

She is a Doll!!!! What a cutie! When I saw her with her eyes open I thought she looked so much like her daddy! So adorable! I hope she becomes a really good sleeper :) especially at night. Hope recovery is going well for you.

Knudsen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Knudsen Family said...

Oh my goodness! She is just SO cute. I just had to laugh so hard to look at the pics of precious Lucy. Now even more, I CAN'T wait to hold her in my arms!!
BTW, the picture of Lucy in her swing made my heart sink for a sec.
I though she was in a car seat!!! Like that!!! haha!! I was like "Does Nikki know how to buckle a baby in a car seat???" Sorry Nikki HAHA..

Aly said...

She is adorable. I love the bundled pictures, too. She has great, olive skin. I am jealous! And as for who she looks like? I think it is a bit of both. Which is pretty lucky. None of my kids look anything like me, so enjoy every little bit you can get! I'm glad you are recovering well. Let me know when you are up for visitors so I can come snuggle her. I miss newborns!

Maria Hoeft said...

What a cutie patootie! I'm slightly jealous of all the fun you have with her and those hairbows are to die for! Def havent experienced that with my sons...lol!
I would have to say she looks like a Fox. But you never know...sometimes they change as they get older. I can't believe how dark her hair is! and she is so tan already! lucky! my kids are ghostly...ha! and thats odd with me being half latina ;) Oh well sunscreen is a never ending expense for them! lol.
Sorry we could match our schedules better for me to drop off those clothes...guess I will mail them. I will try to hop on that fast...I know they grow out of clothes quick! Cherish the blessings of motherhood!

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

She looks SOOOO good!!! I think she looks like you Nichole but with Erik's eyes. But Josan used to look like me when he was tiny. And now...?!?! Yeah its Daddy all the way;)

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

What a sweetie! I LOVE the pics. she is so so cute! I think she looks a lot like Erik. How is the recovery going? Sleeping? Eating? Hope all is well. We love you guys. Congrats again!

joshandemily said...

SOOO cute! Those are some great pictures. Love the bows! We can't wait to come visit when you're feeling up to it.

Shannon said...

Awwww, she's precious!! I can't wait to snuggle her! Congrats you guys!!!

Dallings said...

What a beauty! I'm so happy your all doing so well. She is already getting so big, I can't wait to see her.

Rachel said...

She is GORGEOUS!! Congrats! Oh, this isn't good...now I want another little baby girl to hold and love on. I would get so excited when the nurses would bring my babies in the middle of the night too- the best wake-up call in the world. Oh my, I am SO jealous right now. Congrats again- keep us updated on how she/you're doing. :) Good luck!

Nibarger said...

when she is bundled up she looks like the cutest little caterpillar! So cute and precious! Congrats again!

Lyndsey said...

She's so cute!!!

C Tam said...

I think she looks more like Erik. The hiked up pants are one of my favorite parts of playing dressup with babies. I noticed you had her buckled into the swing...very safety conscious. My Little never got buckled into stuff very consistently, but I'm better about it now that he moves more.

Mindy and Larry said...

We are so happy for you and Erik, Nichole! We are so happy everything worked out so well for you, and that she's healthy and that you are recovering so smoothly! She is a beautiful baby for a v-delivery! Her head shape is perfect and I love her expressions! She looks like a perfect combo of you and Erik! I'm glad your mom is there to help you guys, too! And I totally understand about the crying thing! I cried everytime I got to hold James, as well! Enjoy every moment! It's so fleeting! We love you!

Kelsie Thueson said...

oh Nikki, she is soo precious!! I just love her!! I totally think she looks like her daddy!! Glad you are doing well!! Take care!!

The Miles Family said...

She looks absolutely perfect! Congratulations you guys. We were hoping to see you guys when you got home from the hospital so we could stand out on the porch & cheer for you guys as you brought Lucy to her first home. We are seriously so thrilled for you guys! Can't wait to meet her.
p.s. I'm happy to see that Lucy is enjoying the blankie I got her. ;)

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

she is BEAUTIFUL! i am so happy for you and i will get you that email about babywise. just so you know, you take the first 2 weeks easy, anyhow. congrats and relax--please!

Sara said...

Oh my can she get any cuter?!!!!! She is so darn beautiful! congrats I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the little angel!

Springer Family said...

She is such a cutie! Little girls are just so much fun! Congrats!

JA and co. said...

I agree with Lindsay...there's definitely a lot of Erik in her. I LOVE the swaddled pictures...she's so cute!

Furniss Family said...

She is so darling! Can't wait to meet her :) I bet you are just loving every moment, and enjoy every moment too, she will be so big before you know it! Hope you are getting some sleep :)