When I do, I read
this blog. It's just my friends blog...on
motherhood. She just recently started but every time she posts I swear I'm the first to read, i get so excited! I just love her insights and the way in which she expresses herself. She is both witty and inspiring. And I know her well enough to confidently say that she is an amazing woman and Mother who I someday hope to be like.
I particularly love what she wrote today on Mothers. It really hit home and brought me comfort as I reflect on what Motherhood will be like. I am experiencing a whirlwind of emotions today, being both excited and more nervous than ever and I just loved what she had to say! Check it out.
2 comments:
Yes, a lake. Silly! We live on Lake Erie. The beach is only 10 min from my house. Convenient, eh? It's pretty grand.
Any contractions yet?
Oh, my friend, you are too kind!
Post a Comment