Be prepared for picture overload! Every year VCU holds a winter dance for the dental and medical students. Everyone has been talking about it since we moved in and stressing how much we HAVE to go! So we were lucky to get tickets that sold out in like 5 min (good job Erik!) and we put on our dancing shoes and headed to the beautiful Jefferson Hotel. And let me tell ya, the dance did NOT disappoint! It totally lived up to all the hype! We had an awesome night! Complete with the fake casino games, amazing food, a candy bar, a photo booth, and of course dancing! We had such a great time hanging with all our friends. Here's the night documented in photos:

The Gibbons and Hones-fellow 1st years. We look forward to the next 4 years with these guys!

Me and one of my bestest friends Danielle! Love that pretty girl!

All us crazy girls had a little too much fun in the photo booth line! I LOVE these girls!

I love this pic! haha This is how us Fox's get down! Lucy should already be ashamed of her parents!

Me and my fellow sugar junkies!!! We hit the candy bar and hit it HARD! So awesome!

At the Jefferson Hotel, at the grand staircase. (supposedly the staircase in Gone with the Wind)


Some of my favorite girls (and Andrew-lol) Bustin some moves on the dance floor!

Me and the lovely Jenna. Getting ready to make our bets at the horse race! (quite the highlight of the night) I was the caller! haha! It got a little crazy! (*cough* Jessica *cough*) ;)

Oh yeah! Rockin the black fingernails...all the cool kids are doing it these days!

Erik learning the ropes from Dane at the Roulette table! haha. Erik loved the games! (and we learned Dane was a pro!)


Most of the 1st year wifes. Not sure why we didn't get a picture of all the guys. (i guess we couldn't pull them away from the game tables!)

before we left the house...a quick "practice picture"! haha. Like we didn't end up having enough! :)

Not the greatest quality, but here is our photo booth pic! haha! Why are Photo Booths so fun? These were well thought out and planned poses by the way!(we practiced) Didn't want to have to go off the fly! ;)
8 comments:
You are so cute! I love the photo booth picturs- and LOVE that you practiced! haha Looks like you guys had a great night.
WOW, that is an awesome experience. We LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jefferson Hotel. Brett's firm used to go there every summer for a swanky party, then the recession hit...:( hopefully it'll come back soon. I didn't realize candy bar meant an actual candy bar...I am so going as your date next year :)
Oh I love your pictures. I especially like the ones from the photobooth and Lucy getting Kisses from her daddy!!! How exciting! Sounds like you guys had a really fun night!!!
LOVE love love the picture of you and Erik dancing!! Lucy should be proud..she has some fun parents! :)
Nichole! Your dress you wore to the ball looks way cool- beautiful and comfy!!! For being 7 and 1/2 months along you looked fabulous!! And it sounds and looks like you and Erik had a blast! Way to live it up, girl!
That looks like so much fun! That's really nice for them to do a big dance for ya! I'm jealous!
Aww, you look adorable! Love the dress, too, very cute. I also love the pictures of Erik playing Roulette...classic!
You look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I looked that good pregnant!!!!!!!!! Love the pics at the end-what a cute idea! jason and I should do that...
Post a Comment