Friday, February 12, 2010

Back in the Saddle again!


Can you say $5.97? That's right my total + tax after rebates (i really didn't even use coupons)was $5.97!!!! I am so proud...Im back to doing deals baby...back and better than ever! ;)

Diaper deals are my new favorite. I can't imagine having to actually pay $12.00 for a package of 40 diapers...that's crazy. I vow to never do it! This is seriously where i get my High from...it feels great! Rite Aid rocks!


Also see my Valentines Day post below! And coming very soon...more belly pics!!!

9 comments:

Alicia said...

Um...please tell me how you did that!

Unknown said...

me too! Whenever I send in a rebate I never get a check sent back to me.

Lisa Fox said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! WOW, seriously keep it up because you will go through SO many diapers!! You got the good kind too! Rock on!

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

Great deal! Careful what you vow to never do. Babies don't always wait for sales and they use tons of diapers. But, hey keep at it!

Anonymous said...

hey i was thinking if you have a fax number i could fax you the pattern to the quiet book that i had started. or even a address i would be willing to send it to you.

The Allred Family said...

i never look at rite aid. dang it. i missed that sale!!! yes, if you are careful you should always be able to have diapers for cheap. i have a HUGE closet full and am pretty sure I won't have to buy Quincy any diapers any time soon. YEAH! good thinking!

Bekah said...

I'd love to know where you find your deals! But, a word of warning, not all kids can wear all types of diapers. Evan had huge blow outs in anything but Huggies Supreme. So all the swaddlers I bought ahead were a huge waste. I hope you do not have the same luck!

Sara said...

You are soooo in the dog house for not sharing this deal with me!!!!!

The Miles Family said...

I don't even like pampers, but for that price I would so do it!!