Monday, February 15, 2010

Girl Time!

This post is really late. But I just wanted to post these pics so i can delete them out of my email inbox! lol. And to say how much I LOVE my ward and the area I live in and all the wonderful girls I have become friends with. I feel so blessed! Here are just a few of the fun nights I have had with some crazy girls over the past few months. (not to mention our weekly girls night, where we get together to talk, laugh and snack! It's the best!)We all braved the storm a few weeks ago and went and saw "Dear John" opening night. The movie was of course a tear jerker! I enjoyed the book a lot more though the movie was still good. I would highly recommend the book for sure! (Thanks Marci for the awesome collage! haha!)
This was back in November at the premiere of "New Moon" This movie exceeded my exceptions and was amazing! Gotta love Twilight baby! My favorite part of the night was when I pulled out my treats to share (smarties) and asked if anyone wanted some and I got the response "Maybe if I was three" from Sara. Thanks girl, yeah I know, I'm a sugar addict! Who doesn't like Smarties? Pure sugar melting in your mouth! I also love this picture because every time I look at it I think, Why is Marci grabbing my leg? haha, she isn't really but it looks like it! lol
And this craft night was even further back in November, in fact I may have already posted this pic. Oh well. These are our lovely centerpieces that I think most of us ending up ripping apart and using the vase for something else! lol. But it was still fun!

Thanks girls! I can't wait for many more memories! I already think about the short time we have left in Dental school and how I don't want it to ever end! I know it will go by so fast, so I am trying to enjoy every moment!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Bahaha, so I was looking at one of these pictures, and I did a double take because it looked like you were gaining some weight! Then I remembered, duh, you're pregnant! I haven't seen you in so long that I forget these things. :) My bad.

Dane and Jessica said...

Hey we are totally on the same page here! I did like the same post yesterday...you probably just copied me jk but I'm starting to feel guilty that I put up how much I love this ward cause I feel like I'm making everyone jealous that their ward isn't as fun as ours!

The Miles Family said...

I'm just glad you're here...and across the street!! :)

Dallings said...

We are lucky to have you.