


This is what I saw when I opened the back door at around 6:00 the other night. Ahh!! Who is this crazy person....with socks on there hands!?! lol. Erik apparently was in a rush and forgot his gloves this morning...rode is bike to school which froze his fingers, so on the way home he got creative and decided to take off his socks and put them on his hands!?! haha! On top of that he wears his HUGE sweats over his scrubs and a coat and his scarf and just looks like a bundled up snow baby who can't move. Not sure how he rode a bike home like that. I started laughing SO hard when he walked in! Haha, i just think it is hilarious how homely he looks except of course his random burberry scarf he got from Christmas from his mother. (He simply asked for a scarf and that is what he got! lol. He didn't even know what it was or how much it cost until I told him-such a waste) OH thanks sweetie for letting us laugh at you! And please remember your gloves next time (for all our sakes)
Also (random)- anyone of great ideas on how they organize there wrapping paper, gift bags and tissue paper etc. I don't have tons but would like to keep it all together in a concise, organized way. :) Thanks! Have a great day!
10 comments:
didnt want to drive to school? lol.
Poor thing! At least you were there to warm him up ;)
Bryans parents (mainly mom) is pretty extravagant about presents too...but hey if she wants to spoil us...I'm not going to say "no". lol!
After going through a few pairs of gloves...Bry loves his thinsulate gloves the best :)
I haven't figured out a solution for gift wrap, but I had a big coat size gift box that I stacked all my gift bags in and pretty much even the largest bag folded will fit. Saves a little money on buying totes. Even a sweater box would work or just a shirt box if you only have a few.
I found a flat-ish square box, folded all of my gift wrap and stuck it and gift bags in there..nothing too fancy..but it's all in the same spot!
That's awesome! You guys look SO good. I bet you are having the time of your lives right now! We miss you and are So happy for your arrival in May!! I'm due anyday now with our boy!
They sell tall, cheap containers at Wal-Mart (and other stores, I'm sure) that are specifically made for holding wrapping paper. I just fold up all of my tissue paper, stick it in a gift bag, and stick it in that container with the wrapping paper. And I just fold up and stick all of my gift bags in one huge gift bag.
Haha, those pictures are priceless I have to say.
I totally have worn my socks on my hands! I lost my gloves and I can't stand holding the steering wheel when it's freezing outside! Poor Erik, that sounds awful riding a bike in cold weather!
The wrapping paper issue:
My mom uses a long plastic storage thing. It's a little bit longer than a roll of wrapping paper. On top there are smaller storage compartments that you can put tape, gift tags, tissue paper. You lift them up and underneath are the rolls of wrapping paper and gift bags. She just slides it under her bed. Hope that helps, it's kinda hard to explain!
I just want to say that you are probably THE BEST, most dedicated blogger I know! I wish I could be more like you! You take so many pictures and do so many posts!! Anyway, I hope all is well with your pregnancy. Your baby bump is looking cute!!!
Erik - it's been a long time! You and your wife look very happy back in Virginia...what a great place to be! Congratulations on everything.
p.s. We are also Wymount alumni - class of 2005! Woo-woo! 695 12D in the house!
This reminds me somewhat of Larry!!!!!! Wow! The apples are so much alike that fell from the same tree!
I stick all my wrapping supplies in our empty suitcases. Nothing fancy, but there's empty space that needs to be filled when you aren't on a trip!
Post a Comment