
From when this has been posted Erik and I will be at the Dr. Office for an Ultrasound to determine the sex of our baby!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!! I am so so excited. I can't wait! Oh that will make me so happy. In fact since Erik and I leave the next day to go to Utah for 2 1/2 weeks we decided to have our little family's christmas next friday. Because I am pretty sure neither of us will be able to sleep on Thursday night, so it will feel like christmas eve when you are a kid. Finding out what our little baby will be is going to be the best present ever! I am so glad to have an awesome doctor who is letting us take a peek a little early (18 weeks) since we won't return from Utah until I am about 21 weeks. So the reason for this post is to let the guessing begin! I am going with a girl. But It is really just wishful thinking and nothing to do with intuition.
Also- little update. This week has been MUCH MUCH better. As long as I keep a little food in me constantly (ie: Clementines=love) then I am great! I have more energy and have been feeling good. I even went to a Yoga class 3 times this week and LOVED it. It was harder than I thought and at times I had to walk out to take a breather from the mat smells (I need to get my own mat) and just feeling nauseaus from some of the moves, but overall i have been proud of myself for sticking with it and it feels really good after! Look for a Christmas decor post soon! :)
Let me know what you think I'm having....if you even care. haha. (it's my first people, I am excited!) But at least pray that they will be able to tell and that everything will be okay with the baby. I am nervous!
21 comments:
I am voting -GIRL- and it's exciting every time, I promise! I know the baby will be wonderfully healthy too. Oh a tip about the mats, until you get your own, use a little towel to lay down where your head goes..if they don't provide them there, bring your own. I always use a towel when I teach because yes they smell...NASTY!!! GOod LUck GUys!
I am thinking girl! no reason, there is just really cute girl stuff out there!
Mary and I both vote little girl! We are thrilled for you. I remember getting up at 6 a.m. the day of Mary's ultrasound. Our apt wasn't until 9:30, but I was so excited I couldn't sleep. It really did feel like Christmas!
I'm sticking with voting for boy. Make sure you vote on my blog. :)
I'm voting a boy! Ah, I'm sooo happy for you! And I LOVE reading your blog, it makes me miss you!
Oh, and I"m voting boy because it's your first and I think every girl deserves to have a big brother. :)
I think a boy...bc I'm just going to follow the old wives tale that you are carrying in the front ;)
I think its a girl...but only because I can't imagine anyone having anything other than a girl- b/c thats all I ever have!! :) FYI- you can get great yoga mats at wal-mart for like 10 bucks.
I am voting BOY. Everyone I know that I know who is pregnant (about 6 right now) is having a Boy. So, if it's a girl, you'll be the first in "the people I know who are pregnant right now" group.:) I am so excited for you!
I'm thinking a girl! But if you have a boy they are so much fun too! Before I got pregnant, I was sure I would have a girl first, but as soon as I was pregnant I just knew it was a boy. And they are so fun! Not to be rude but I thought having a boy wouldn't be as fun because you can't dress them up like you can a girl but really, they are great! Whatever you find out, you will be even more in love with that baby once you know what he/she is!
Probably a girl, knowing the mother and her ways. :)
yyaayyy!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Did you know that you can bring a dvd or vhs (depending on the doc) and record the ultrasound? I think it's a girl too. For strollers, I like the chicco brand. It always has 4 or 5 stars out of 5. We loovvee ours! I recommend going to test them out. Try collapsing them, seeing how big/heavy they are, figure out if you like a full bar handle like a shopping cart or separate...details, I know. I was super picky about all that too. We found our crib that actually looks kind of similar to yours, at the baby liquidators in UT...maybe google wholesalers around there? You can also check baby depot, costco, and sams. Good luck!
Iguana.
I'm guessing girl! Just because I know thats what you want and I guessed that at Thanksgiving!! So my guess is a girl. and don't be nervous! your baby will be healthy!!
Boy! Maybe just because I had a boy first though, and your mom mostly had boys. We are having our ultrasound early for the same reason. We leave 3 days after our ultrasound for 10 days, then there is the New Year's holiday and by then I'll be 21 weeks. You'll have to take a guess as to what gender our baby is too.
I'm still guessing boy...I'm just feelin' it!:)You better inform us all ASAP when you find out...I will be thinking about it that day i'm sure!
I say GIRL...because I know that's what you want AND I can just picture yall with a cute baby girl...let us when you find out!
I'll keep the positive thinking going for you and say GIRL, but actually even if you were wanting a boy I would still guess girl cause thats what I picture when I picture you holding a baby
Boy! All the way! No doubt, that little baby will be loved, either way the gender goes! We know you'd be an awesome mom to a girl or boy!
I'm guessing girl because it took us a few years to get pregnant and that's what we got. Seems like I've heard that the stronger "swimmers" produce girls, so if it took you this long, them maybe?? Probably just a myth. :)
Girl!
Post a Comment