
Well...not exactly outside! But inside our house it is definitely the most wonderful time of the year! Can you believe these bulbs I planted in October? They were not supposed to come up until next spring! Crazy! My neighbors are all teasing me! So it has been in the 40's, 50's and even 60's these past few weeks. Not exactly December weather, but I will take it!

Here are some of my favorite Christmas decorations. I bought our first Nutcracker this year, which really excites me! And I also made the "What Child is This" sign new for this year. I am also excited about having 3 stockings this year! ;) Oh-and gotta love my Kohl's candle string buy from after Christmas last year...$7.00!!!

We attended our Ward Christmas party last Sat. It was really well done. It was fun to dress up, eat some yummy food, dance and enjoy singing some Christmas hymns. I bought this dress specificaly for the party and it's my first maternity dress! yay! Therefore you can't see any bump. (the little one that there is.) I really like it though!


This is me with another first year dental wife Emily. I love her, and her adorable kids.

Here is Erik with his 1st year buddies! A few are missing. But basically these are already Erik's new best friends for the next 4 years!

And here are the ladies! woo woo! Some 1st year wifes. (again a few missing) It's so great to already have so many great friends. We look forward to the next 4 years filled with fun memories!

Last Friday we went into downtown Richmond for a Holiday Lighting celebration. It was really fun to finally get to bundle up and walk around outside with the lights and the crowds. We went with our friends the Laytons. Here they are with there adorable little Elf boy.

Our Turn!

There other adorable child sleeping.

Us right in the light action! (notice Erik's light jacket and my heavy duty coat, scarf, gloves. haha! I'm such a baby!)

Look what I made today? Cute huh? I thought I could give these out as little gifts. I got my idea
here. If I were to do it again I would do the white hand sanitizer bottles and clear stickers. But I still think they are still fun. Here is the note I thought I would accompany with them.
May you feel the "purifying" love of Christ this Christmas Season.So imagine I just dropped one of these at each of your doors. Yay! Merry Christmas! We go to Utah on Sat. Can't wait! :)
4 comments:
oh Nichole, I just need a whole makeover after seeing that picture from the ward party I mean really!! wow. Look at your cute little christmas gifts! I will imagine that you brought one to my house! :) you are to cute
Nichole! Your home looks great! It's fun to see all the cool ideas you have for decorating and for your gifts! I love your maternity dress, btw! Very adorable! And we can't wait to hear your news on Friday!
Cute! I love that little gift idea!! P.s. LOVE the dress-you look gorgeous!
I can't believe it is so warm. It was 8 degrees when I went grocery shopping this morning. Trust me there weren't any bulbs out. :) Darlign pictures. We are thrilled to see the two of you soon!
Post a Comment