
12 weeks. I just went to the doctor today and so far I have only gained 3 pounds..so i guess I am not bigger..but i feel like I have a pooch.

My Nephew Jacob the football player. so cute!

Me with the pretty fairies! On Halloween we went up to spend the night with Erik's Family. We took the kids treak or treating and enjoyed some yummy festive food. Lisa sure know's how to throw a party! It was really fun. We wore our costume too, but my camera died after this pic. So Sad.

Our little baby pumpkin!

Our carved pumpkins on our porch!

random-a month ago we planted some bulbs and fixed up a little garden area in our front yard. I think these are tulips..and they are already coming up?!? Kinda strange. We have had some pretty warm weather. Not sure what to do about this. lol. But it is exciting.

Us trying to make the faces of our pumpkins. (blurry picture)

We have so many leaves in our backyard..it's soo pretty!

Our dorky pumpkins. Every year I have always used a pattern from a book and carved a beautiful, intricate pumpkin. But this year we thought we would just do old fashioned jack-o-lanterns and make it up ourselves.


Hope everyone had a Happy and Fun Halloween!!!
p.s. we heard the heartbeat today-it was wonderful. I loved it. And I think Erik is really freaking out now, because the baby kept moving everywhere, dodging the doppler, the doctor was like this little thing wont hold still!! Quote by Erik "I don't think I can handle another one of you Nichole!" haha. Looks like we got a wild one on our hands. And can I just say I LOVE my doctor. She is the best. OK that's all for now. We are happy to know our little bun is still cooking in the oven! ;)
7 comments:
lovely faces imitating your pumpkins...but i like the family of pumpkins with the tiny one the best!
Your tulips look more like a daffodil when it comes up. Good luck with the flowers. And that new little baby!!
Cute pumkins! I don't think I've carved a pumpkin for like 4 years now! Sad :(
ahh. I love the pics and the pumpkins. Haha, I love having some yummy food and good friends and family over. Thanks for helping me. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Oh,I finally updated my blog today!
I'm glad you guys had such a great time! The pumpkins are cute! And we're excited you heard the heartbeat! That's oh sooo comforting! Sounds a lot like James was...very active always moving and hard to find...worried me at first! James is still moving, to this day, and won't stop talking!!!! See what fun you have to look forward to?!! Just tell Erik that you are fun, young, and have a lot of energy for a good reason! You'll be able to keep up with your little one!!!!!
Lydia loves your pumpkins! Thanks for putting up with her
22
during sacrament! (she's helping me type)
0.......
Hey! Finally found your blog. Fun weekend. Your costumes were so funny at the party. I love Fall!
Post a Comment