Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fun stuff

When I went out to Utah in October my cousin Lauren got married. She looked absolutely beautiful! I was glad I got to be there with her to share that special day. UVA!!! Shortly after returning from Utah I went to the stunningly beautiful campus of UVA in Charlottesville to visit some friends from High School and enjoy the fall weather. It was a GREAT trip!
Me in front of the Rotunda- Im standing right outside my friend Denise's bedroom. Sweet huh? She is smart and involved so she gets to live right on the lawn in this really old room that is really cool. People like Katie Couric lived in these elite rooms. (i know I have cool friends!)
I am not sure about what is behind me (sorry girls) but it's beautiful and so are my friends Lori and Denise!
There is a fantastic apple orchard in Charlottesville called Carter Mountain. Denise, me and Emily went up there to pick our own apples. They were delicious and the view was awesome! And the apple cider doughnuts are AMAZING!

Wow kind of a model-e pose- haha. But look at that HUGE juicy apple!?! yumm Last but not least I had dinner with a dear friend of mine Caroline. We were in Show Choir together and I love her! It was so good to catch up with her and all my friends. I can't wait to go down again soon! Thanks girls for a great time! :)

5 comments:

Lady Liberty said...

Looks like you've been pretty busy, this fall! What a traveler and all while in your 1st trimester! Good for you to do as much as you can while you can, girl!

Mindy and Larry said...

Oops! Nichole! I was blogging under another name when I jumped onto your blog from my Fox family one, and entered my comment before realizing that I hadn't signed out and then back in under Foxette, etc... Anyway, now you know my other blog name! :)

Lori Colasuonno said...

I'm so honored. :-)

Lauren said...

Haha YES I was just about to comment on how honored Lori and DK would be to be mentioned, not to mention pictured, on the very blog that they've been stalking for years. Looks like Lori beat me to it.

Lisa Fox said...

The girls went trick or treating every year on the lawn in front of those dorms. Brett and I always thought they were the coolest rooms. The students were ALWAYS so generous and nice to the kids and there are TONS and TONS of kids. SO MUCH FUN!