Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Endorsment time


My new friend here in Virginia is just starting to launch her photography business which means great prices for AMAZING quality. She took me out to find some good spots around Richmond and shot these great pictures of me. If you are anywhere in the area I would HIGHLY recommend having Danielle take your family pictures. She is very professional and a fantastic photographer.








jennmatthews.etsy.com
My Friend Jenn Matthews is amazing. She has taught me and helped me with every sewing project I have ever done. She does such a great job. And she is just starting her own Etsy. She mainly just sells cheap patterns so you can make these adorable projects yourselves. Which is a really awesome way to steal her cute ideas and still make them perfectly! (I know i need a pattern!)
But also, right now she is trying something out with this "give thanks" banner (perfect for thanksgiving time) not only can you choose to just buy the pattern you also have 2 other options. You can buy the finished product or you can buy the kit where she sends you everything you need and you assemble it together. All at reasonable prices.

These are a few of her other patterns available online. You can make a birthday banner or these cute baby bibs.

Check it out and look for new products soon!




This next etsy shop sells baby hair bows...and I know what you are thinking, not more of those! But seriously this is my cousins stuff and they are the cutest most unique hair bows I have ever seen. They are so adorable and Hillary really does a good job and has been doing this for a few years now. Here are just a few of her awesome products:

Check it out and spread the word!





4 comments:

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

WoW! Where do I start? Love the fabric flowers, great stylin' pics, and nice crafts.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Love the pictures! You are a hot model! What cute maternity pictures you'll make!

Cute hand towels too!

Lisa Fox said...

I LOVE this post! All of it looks soo good. You're pictures are beautiful! I love Etsy..i just bought some bows and I love them!

Sara Lee said...

Nichole you are so hot!!