WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!
Due: May 12th 2010
I am a few days shy of 12 weeks.
We couldn't be more thrilled after many treatments and procedures to finally just have it happen the first month back in Virginia all natural! Anyway...i will post more later!!!!!
34 comments:
HORRAY! I'm so excited for you! Honestly, since I found out, I think about it all the time! You're going to be the best parents. You have always amazed me at how great you are with kids. And you're always so nice to other mom's when I know you've probably been really struggling inside. I really admire that about you!
Hurray! Nicole I am so so so excited for you :) Thanks for posting this. I am smiling so big right now! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!! That is so so so exciting! Congratulations!
How exciting!! Congratulations!!!
YAY!!! that is so great!!! congrats!!! we are SO excited for you guys!!!
I know I just sent you a text message, but I'm literally so excited for you that I had to say congratulations again! You guys are going to make amazing parents, I'm so happy for you!!!!
That's super awesome news! Congrats you guys!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH CONGRATS NICOLE!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! i am so happy for you Nicole! keep us updated yeah yeah yeah!!!!
Oh congrats!!!!! Wow, i have so many questions- how have you been feeling, how did you keep it from us, etc so we need to catch up girl! I am so excited for you guys!!!! You are going to be such cute parents:)
Oh WOW! We are so excited for you! Congratulations! You will be the best mom ever!
OH MY GOODNESS NICOLE!!! Words can not describe how HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!!!!!!!! YAY HOORAY!!!!!! Oh I wish I could be there in Virginia with you while you make all the baby preparations!!! Congratulations again! Can't wait to see all the updates!
Hooray!!!! I am so happy for you and Erik =) That is wonderful news! You two are going to be such amazing parents! CONGRATS!!!!
Nichole! We are so happy for you!!! You two are seriously going to have the cutest baby! And you will both be such awesome parents:) Wow. I'm just soooooo excited! We are officially left behind now;)
Congratulations you guys! Virginia is for lovers, after all... ;)
Congrats you guys. Maybe that Virginia water is good for you.
So wonderful! Now I know what you meant by saying you were "job hunting" since moving to Virginia. ;) Sounds like you just landed the perfect career!
Congratulations! You guys are going to make such amazing parents!
Congrats Nicole. You will be a great mom. Can't wait to find out what you are having.
I am soooo happy and excited for you! When Greg told me I about cried, but I was in pain from walking too fast to the football game, doesn't mix well with big bellies!! You two are so great and are going to be wonderful! I am so happy for you! I love you guys, congrats!
Yay! i am so excited for you guys, that is a really great thing to hear! Congrats!
Wahoo! So thrilled for your happy news. Truly an answer to prayers! You and Erik are going to be such great parents. Can't wait to meet baby Fox. Again Congrats! We love you guys!
SO SO SO SO happy for you guys! Congratulations!
congrats girl i am so happy, now you can make baby crafts for your own. if you need ideas or anything from the north pole let me know
aaahhh!!! words could not express how HAPPY I am for you!!!!! so glad!!!!!
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
That's so awesome you guys!! We're thrilled for the three of you :-) good luck in your new adventure! ♫♪♪♫♪♫♫ Congratulations ♫♪♪♫♪♫♫
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
That is just so wonderful! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
That is great news! So happy for you both. :)
Yeah! We are so happy & excited for you! I am assuming your post about your mom cleaning up throw up was about you. So sorry that you are sick. Hope it doesn't last much longer!!
We're so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet the little sweetie!
Congratulations, Nichole!!!!!! What a great announcement! And at such a great time!!! I'm glad that you are so far along and the baby is healthy! I sure wish we could have been there to see you and Erik announce it to the family, last weekend!!! We love you and pray that all continues to go well for you and your pregnancy!
I can't wait to chat about how things have been going for you!
You are Erik are going to be awesome parents!
Congrats Nikki! That is so exciting! You are going to be a wonderful mom, after all you have a great mom to look up to!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got chills and teary eyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll pass the news on to Jason!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations you three! Jack and I are oh-so-happy for y'all! You're going to be amazing parents!
What an incredible post! You guys are so strong and faithful! Thanks for your example. We're thrilled for you. I can't remember who, but someone announced your pregnancy in our RS meeting last week and those of us who knew you had tears in our eyes hearing that news! Good luck to both of you!
Post a Comment