Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What have we been up to?

Gettysburg Ghost Tour: Erik's best friend since diapers got married a few weekends ago up in northern Maryland. We headed up the night before for a rehearsal dinner in Gettysburg followed by a Ghost tour. It was a beautiful drive, a yummy dinner and an interesting tour. lol. It was a little chilly too. These are our scary faces.
I love fall clothes..like my new hat?
The big day: It was beautiful. It was held at an old hotel manor type thing. If I was not to get married in the temple this is how I would want it done. Erik was a groomsman.
The new Mr. and Mrs. Goldberg!
At the reception dinner with my 2 wonderful sister in laws. We had fun dancing and hanging out! (Lisa...why didn't you stay? party pooper!)

Utah visit: Im still in Utah. My parents went on a trip and flew me out to babysit. I return on Friday. It has been great to be back and visit friends and most of all my wonderful family. Oh i miss them! But I am ready to go home to see my cute hubby! I miss him a lot! And I am grateful my mama is now home so i can sleep in and so she can clean up the throw up. (actually happened) And so I can hang out with her! I did get the special treat of getting to watch the kids soccer game. Oh they are adorable. I think I could watch this age play soccer all day. HILARIOUS! Classic photo-sittin picking grass in the goal.
Shoe falling off during the game
They are so cute. After each of Isaac's 5 goals (Gracie scored 1) Gracie would run up and give Isaac high five! I almost cried! (and I tried to have them re do it so I could get a picture...it didn't work out though!)
My favorite faces in the world!
Gracie lost a front tooth the other month. So cute!

Projects: This week I stayed busy in Utah with some projects. My mom got the stuff from my Aunt to make these Harvest Blocks. So cute huh? I loved how they turned out! When I walked away and came back my brother Brigham had rearranged the letters to spell Starve!! haha. It was pretty funny.
Okay and this is the most awful picture in the world but my computer is being funny so I am not re doing it. I made this happy birthday banner with my friend Jenn. It really is cute I promise. How fun to have a family birthday banner to pull out for all the birthdays. Long past are the days of taping together computer paper and drawing out the words "happy birthday!" lol.

8 comments:

Joel & Megan said...

I love the pictures at the soccer game. So cute. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun.

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Great post! I miss you !!! I think I will try the Harvest blocks, I made banner a few weeks ago for a friend, but it was paper and said welcome home. I like yours better!

Lyndsey said...

I'm jealous you're in Utah!!! Your family is so adorable. Blow the mountains a kiss for me!

Georgie said...

Wow, I miss you! I hope you are loving life way far away! What are you up to these days? I bet its getting cold! So great to see pictures of you guys.

kaysi van dyke fox said...

what fun pics!!! i bet you guys are having fun back in maryland!! :) tell the fam we all said hi!!!

Annica said...

Cute! You are so crafty and trendy!!

Danielle and Brian said...

Hey! I miss you! and I LOVE your hair! You darkened it right? If not, I might in fact be losing my mind, or it could be due to the fact that I haven't seen you in ages! COME HOME!

Abby said...

I really love the Harvest blocks...so cute!