My Mom just sent me this exert from her letter to my Brother Nate who is on a mission. I still have tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard. Just thought I would share!
Next, Isaac said the funniest thing! He started this conversation while eating breakfast a couple of mornings ago, remember we’ve just spend a weekend watching General Conference. The conversation went like this:
Isaac: Very matter of fact! “When I grow up I want to be a Prophet”
Mom: “When you grow up you want to be a Prophet?” Making sure I heard him correctly.
Isaac: “Yes, I want to be a Prophet when I am grown up.”
Mom: “Okay!” “You just keep choosing the right and when you grow up you could be a Prophet.”
Isaac: Looking like WHAT? you’re kidding me and then saying: “You have to choose the right to become a Prophet.”
Mom: “Yes”
Isaac: Doesn’t miss a beat! Says with a little big of a giggle, “Well then I guess I will just be a VET when I grow up.”
Mom: “Why don’t you want to be a Prophet anymore?”
Isaac: Very confidently: “I don’t want to choose the right THAT MUCH!”
Boy, do we have our hands full with this one or what??? He is a crack up! I guess to be a VET you don’t have to choose the right too much or what?
9 comments:
How precious!!! You gotta love that little brother of yours! It reminds me of a short 1980s church movie "Out of the Mouth of Babes."
Thanks for sharing!!!!
BWAHA HA HA HA HA HA!!! That is so dang funny! ha ha ha I LOVE IT!!
oh kids...they say the funniest things!
Ohhhh that is a funny story!
Your house looks great - all the new paint and decorations are very well done. Good luck on finding a job - but in the meantime enjoy the freedom!
that's hilarious! So cute.
That's adorable!!!
Oh my gosh, he is so cute! That is so funny!
hahaha!! Thats hilarious! I'm so glad you have a blog!! I had a TON of fun shopping with you the other day, we need to hang out waaaay more!
I am still laughing...that is just too cute! I even called my sister and read it to her...we both laughed so hard! :)
Post a Comment