Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lots of stuff

I have been posting like crazy lately. (remember-no job!) So I just want to make sure people see all my hard work. lol. SO keep scrolling until you find something you have already seen. I posted 3 new things between yesterday and today. And PLEASE leave comments...i live for them. ;)

8 comments:

Alletto Family said...

I am leaving a comment because you live for them. Nice blog :)

kateworthi said...

I know what you mean about comments. But most the time I'm too lazy to write comments when I read blogs. Sorry I haven't been leaving them - but I will on these ones just for you! :)

The Miles Family said...

hey neighbor!
Gosh..you guys have only been here a couple of months and have already done so much! Glad you were able to spend a week at the beach since you love it so much!

The Miles Family said...

Just because..

The Miles Family said...

you LOVE comments..

The Miles Family said...

...so much!! :)

Ryan and Andrea said...

You are so cute! I love your house & decorating ideas. I should hire you to come do something with mine! :)

Jenn said...

Your house looks awesome! I'm so excited for you! I know.. comments make you feel like other people are paying attention.