Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Give the people what they want (partially)

So I know it has taken me WAY longer than I thought and I know you have all be dying to see (drum roll please)....My painted/decorated house!! yay! The only catch is right now all that is clean is my living room and 1 bathroom and the entry way. (i just got back from vacation people!) So that's all you get for now. I set up my fall decor today (first day of fall!) which I LOVE! So enjoy!There are still some elements missing, the bathroom needs some finally touches etc. But, for now, tell me what you think. And i am too lazy to do before and after pictures...either look at my previous post or just picture empty, white rooms.

The entry way.
Our Purple Bathroom! It is a little more darker plum than it looks in these pics.
There was a spider in there so I was a little hesitant to actually go in there. I need to put something else on that wall. The brown towels are on the left.
My Living room. I really liked the way it turned out. What do you think?



When you first walk in this is what you see on your right. (above)
And this is what you see on your left.
Our front door. Isn't it cute? I am not sure about that flag...but Erik loves it so...for now it stays.

Stay tuned for the other half of the house. :)


23 comments:

Mindy and Larry said...

good job on your house!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE IT!

Ashley said...

YOur house looks so great! Great work! I need to take some lessons from you!

Darlene said...

WOW. Did you major in interior design?

She Loves To Make said...

You have a knack for decorating! It looks awesome!

Alex said...

Your house looks awesome Nichole and the purple bathroom rocks!

Lisa Fox said...

LOVE IT....Love the bathroom, love the living room. The green is perfect. I can't wait to see your bedroom!

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

Love it! Cute chair. Is it new? Also I love the accent pillows. What a bold purple in the bathroom I love it. Is it one wall or all? You have been busy.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

i love the purple--bold choice! i've been looking for those beer vouchers (couponing-you talked about them a couple of weeks ago) but i cannot find them. help!! i always feel a little shady going on that aisle so i do a brisk walk-through.

C Tam said...

Isn't it fun to have so much more space to work around than Wymount offered us. Your new place looks great!

Abby said...

Oh my gosh! It is so cute! You are great at decorating =) Good job!

Lyndsey said...

I wish i had your decorating talent! I love love love the purple bathroom. We're trying to figure out how we should paint our apartment and we haven't come to any decisions. Maybe you should take a trip down here and help us figure it out:)

The Allred Family said...

the flga is an essential these days! People need to know where you stand! :)Your house looks great...you have a talent. And I love your ottoman in front of your big chair. So cute.

Aubrey said...

Wow! Looks great! Come decorate my house please!!

JA and co. said...

Aw, it looks great Nichole...I love it! I bet you LOVE having a living room that's twice the size as those good ol' Wymount ones (it's amazing what a little space can do). We miss y'all!

Rachel said...

Looks great! How exciting!

Nibarger said...

doesn't it just make you miss those wymount cinderblocks?

Jenn said...

I was glad to see your "give thanks" up. Did you do that just for me!? :) I liked reading all the comments about the small Wymount apartments......One day we'll have more space, but I like it here, white walls and all. Anyway, miss you, and love your new house!

kateworthi said...

Lovin' it. Love the paint - and your decorating is super cute. Love the furniture too.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful beautiful house!! I can't wait until we have more space to decorate so beautifully! And Christian did good on the DAT. Not maybe as high as he wanted, but good enough (we hope!) Yes, it is now the time of crazy traveling for him to interviews and then...waiting...I hate that part. He had an interview on Monday at Western in LA and then one in AZ yesterday. But seeing you guys, I know we'll get through it!!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

So cute! Great job decorating! I can't wait to have a place to finally paint my very own colors!!! I am obsessed with watching decorating shows on HGTV! Do you do that too?

She Loves To Make said...

Please come to my apartment and help me out! I love these pictures!

Jason and Jami Thomson said...

WOAH! It looks GREAT!!!! Can we fly you out to decorate ours? :)

-Jami

Mary and Jordan said...

aw your house is so cute. i cant wait til jordan and i can get a house...hopefully in VA or MD!!!!