Have I mentioned besides missing my family like crazy I LOVE being back in Virginia!!!!?? Our ward is great. Our neighborhood is amazing. We feel like we have already made so many friends here that we will be sad to leave in 4 years. Here are some of the lovely ladies I already love.

We went to noodles and things to celebrate Sara's baby girl coming to the world. (which actually-Sara had Hannah last night...yay!) Look at the cute cake!! After dinner we went shopping. It was so fun! Can't wait to have many more nights like this one!
7 comments:
You are too cute!!! I love that cake! I never knew they made prego barbies!!
Holy Mollie - you are sitting next to Heather Sedwick! I love her and Rich. They lived in my building in Wymount!!! One time Rich quoted 'School of Rock' in sacrament meeting.
And please don't be mad at me. I should have told you I was coming out but the truth is we didn't have money to rent a car . . . I guess that wouldn't have stopped us from meeting up when I was in D.C. - we were up near Baltimore most of the time. I love you and I promise to never do it again!
That barbie is totally hot....not what most pregnant moms look like!:) Fun party!
I didn't make the cake, my friend Brittany did. And I don't know if they make pregnant barbies or not...it's a cotton ball or 2. lol. And Tia-yeah we figured that out the 2nd time we talked. lol. i really like her and Rich!
that doll is hillarious...i've never seen one like that. Girls night is the best...yay for good friends!
that cake is way cute! sounds like everything is going great in your new place!
LOL! I was thinking the same as Tia, "Is that Heather?" I look at her blog all the time! Ha! That cake CRACKS me up ... and annoys me all at the same time. She looks like one of the less than 1% of women that are always pictured in Pregnancy magazines, you know the ones that have no difference in their bodies except for a tummy bump! LOL! Gag me!
Post a Comment