Thursday, June 25, 2009

sparked an idea

I made my first mini book this week. I think it turned out great! I love it! This is for our Bishop's wife in my ward. They will be leaving us soon. So this is a thank you card/book. What do you think?


Now to the sparks....making this has inspired my idea for what I am going to do when I move to Virginia. None of the jobs or schooling options i looked into felt right, but I have to do something...So i am doing something I have always wanted to do....but would never succeed in Utah. I will be starting my own Boutique!!!!!! I am soo soo excited. More details to come but just know I am siked!! Whether I fail or triumph I am just thrilled to get to stay busy doing something I love...CRAFTING!! Any ideas...advice...tips???

4 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

The book is super cute! And a boutique?! That will be a lot of work and a lot of fun! I'm excited to hear how it goes.

Annica said...

That is sooo exciting!! You will definatly have to put pictures up! You should put your stuff on Etsy like alot of our cousins!

Bekah said...

I think it's a very hard time to start a business. I would suggest trying to get your items sold in another boutique, and if they start doing really well, start your own boutique. But for now I'd go the route of placing your own items in others stores.

Georgie said...

Wow, Nichole that is so SUPER cute. Thank you so much for making that book. And I am SO excited to hear you are starting a boutique. I think you will be a total success! You have awesome things to offer!! You rock.