Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stranded at the Drive-In...


Okay- we didn't really get stranded but we did go to our first Utah Drive in Movie!!! Yay!! It was so fun! We went with my best friend from High School and her soon to be fiance. We love Cameron...and Lauren and it was just a great night. We borrowed my parents van, put the seats down, got a bunch of treats and settled in for a double header. "Up" and "The Proposal" We almost didnt make it in. The guy in the booth took our money then told us it was actually sold out for trucks...I said well we are in a VAn....haha ...he let us through because of my wit and charm I'm sure. The movies were both pretty good. I had issues with both of them but overall they were good. Erik wasnt too happy because we didnt get home until 3:00 in the morning. We just teased him that we keep him young!
For old times sake. This is how we used to take all our pictures together in H.S.

3 comments:

Annica said...

So, I have recently seen both of those movies. I liked them both! I cried like a baby in "UP" because.... the sad part hit kinda close to home. After watching that one I kept getting scared that Dan would never come home because something would happen. I thought "The Proposal" was hilarious! Some.... risque' parts... but I liked it.

Abby said...

Oh! I loved the movie "Up"...I thought it was so cute!! Where did you guys go for the drive-in? Logan and I have been wanting to go to one, but we have no idea where one is??!?! Let us know!

Abby

JA and co. said...

I used to go there all the time my first semester at BYU with a big group of people. I remember I would always fall asleep during the second movie because it didn't start until around 1:00 am. Good times :).