I know...I know...I haven't blogged in sooo long! And so much has happened. Well i finally got around to blogging it all today. So scroll down and read my past 6 posts...they are all new! Enjoy! And i love comments so please leave comments! :)
Nichole! Love your blog's new look!!! How professional! We enjoyed all of your new posts! Thanks for the tips on organizing and Dave Ramsey! I've listened to him on talk radio a couple of times! The CDs sound like a great investment!Sure love you and Erik!
Okay, I read all of your posts. I do think it's fun to read you having known you and your parents, when you were 16. It's so funny to see how different you are! Heck, I wish you were in my ward, you could teach me a thing or two about grocery shopping with coupons. I can't believe the deals you get!
I'm glad you have found the love of budgeting. We have always had a monthly budget but never split it up for each category of purchases until recently and it has been even more freeing. We rarely went over our budget before but I often felt like it wasn't spent in the right proportions. I especially like having a kids clothing budget because I *could* spend a LOT there but knowing how much I have to spend makes me choose only those things i love, and not just good deals that I don't love but buy because they are on sale!
I also like what you wrote about organizing. I need to do that. I do shift things instead of getting rid of them. Somehow our large house is suddenly full of "junk" I need to get to it! And it's good you are doing this before you have kiddos. It's much easier to get it all organized beforehand! (By the way, I think of you often and pray you'll get your much desired pregnancy soon).
So tonight my husband and I were out exercising....we saw your husband and craig's all "hey, evan!" and then he felt like the biggest idiot. So just tell your husband that craig does know his name is erik. but he went to HS with an "evan fox".
5 comments:
talk about blogging vomit ... pace yourself darling!
Nichole! Love your blog's new look!!! How professional! We enjoyed all of your new posts! Thanks for the tips on organizing and Dave Ramsey! I've listened to him on talk radio a couple of times! The CDs sound like a great investment!Sure love you and Erik!
Okay, I read all of your posts. I do think it's fun to read you having known you and your parents, when you were 16. It's so funny to see how different you are! Heck, I wish you were in my ward, you could teach me a thing or two about grocery shopping with coupons. I can't believe the deals you get!
I'm glad you have found the love of budgeting. We have always had a monthly budget but never split it up for each category of purchases until recently and it has been even more freeing. We rarely went over our budget before but I often felt like it wasn't spent in the right proportions. I especially like having a kids clothing budget because I *could* spend a LOT there but knowing how much I have to spend makes me choose only those things i love, and not just good deals that I don't love but buy because they are on sale!
I also like what you wrote about organizing. I need to do that. I do shift things instead of getting rid of them. Somehow our large house is suddenly full of "junk" I need to get to it! And it's good you are doing this before you have kiddos. It's much easier to get it all organized beforehand! (By the way, I think of you often and pray you'll get your much desired pregnancy soon).
So tonight my husband and I were out exercising....we saw your husband and craig's all "hey, evan!" and then he felt like the biggest idiot. So just tell your husband that craig does know his name is erik. but he went to HS with an "evan fox".
where on earth do you get all those coupons from? I need to invest!!!
Post a Comment