The mother of the family that I nanny for had a birthday also this week. I thought she might want some updated pictures of her kids to frame. And let's be honest I have been dying to get some more practice. So after some teeth pulling convincing I got the kids dressed up and took them around in the freezing cold to take some pics. These are some dang cute kids! Here are a few of my favorite. I am proud to say I didn't take any of these in "auto." I am still learning, and i swear it was cloudy all day until we went outside to take pictures, so there are some shadow issues, but some of these are not half bad. ( I like them a lot more in black and white, but i am too lazy to change them all) Just pretend.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Photo's
The mother of the family that I nanny for had a birthday also this week. I thought she might want some updated pictures of her kids to frame. And let's be honest I have been dying to get some more practice. So after some teeth pulling convincing I got the kids dressed up and took them around in the freezing cold to take some pics. These are some dang cute kids! Here are a few of my favorite. I am proud to say I didn't take any of these in "auto." I am still learning, and i swear it was cloudy all day until we went outside to take pictures, so there are some shadow issues, but some of these are not half bad. ( I like them a lot more in black and white, but i am too lazy to change them all) Just pretend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh these look awesome! Great job!
great pictures!!! and happy birthday! cute of your husband to do all of those things for you!
Too fun, practice is always good!
you can totally have those 2 sunday morning tickets! i will drop them by your apt sometime tomorrow.
What a great idea! You are always aware of others. Great pics!
they look great nic! Lets set up a time to come do a private class anytime you want! I havent gotten a huge response from others, so im cool with one on one :)
Nice pics! I really liked the second one--it's a great group shot AND could be cropped for great individual photos. What a thoughtful thing to do.
I just got caught up on your blog. That was really cute what your hubby did for your b-day. My friends took me to Wendover on my 21st and I was so excited when I got carded, even though I didn't gamble OR drink. (I'm such a dork--but how I wouldn't LOVE to get carded now, but I never do anymore, lol). Happy late b-day!
Post a Comment