That's right 21!!! (i did it backwards the first time!)
These cards = 21!!!! Wow I am good!
This week I turned 21!! It was a great Birthday. I spent the morning with my mom we shopped and went out to lunch. (Always fun) Then that evening Erik took me out to Olive Garden (my favorite) to eat. When we got back to our apartment I found 2 glasses (on coasters- good boy!), a deck of cards, some money, and some sparkling cider on the coffee table. I asked "what are we doing" Erik replied with "well for your 21st Birthday I thought we would do the 2 things you are allowed to do now...drink and gamble." haha. So we played the card game 21, 21 times and each time i won i received birthday money. And before each round we had to take a shot of sparkling cider, (that's 21 shots) which i really don't even like that stuff, so it felt like drinking. (Don't people always look like they are forcing shots down there throat but are not enjoying it!?) That's what I felt like. By the end i was like please don't make me drink anymore! The night was so fun. My husband is so creative and cute. ( Although if there are any Gilmore Girls fans out there-this all sounds familiar doesnt it? He swears he didnt get his idea from that!) Anyway the best part was i ended up winning 21 dollars!! haha. I was like wow i am not very good at this game and that is not a whole lot of money to go shopping with but i wouldnt take the rest because it just seemed so perfect to end with that! Yeah now i just want to o clubbing once for fun...any takers? Thanks to all you made my Birthday Special. I have a great ward and great friends who also really made me feel loved on my birthday! Thanks everyone!
6 comments:
ha ha i stopped clubbing shortly after i turned 21(i got married and got boring:( !!) oh the fun.......glad you had such a fun birthday!!!!!
Erik is more creative than I thought! What a cool way to spend your 21st b-day! And the clubbing thing, it's not all that it's cracked up to be...except maybe if you have Erik with you. When I went w/ my girlfriends my freshman year (young 18 and naive), these two "creepy" stalker-like guys (probably in their mid to late
20s) were following us from room to room. They weren't talking to us...just following us and "checking us out" trying to be unnoticeable but very noticable at the same time. We were so freaked out that we got the heck out of there. The next time I went was with a bigger group of guys and girls...a whole lot better in a group--go as a group...it's soooo much more fun! And UT clubs are usually better because there is usually less smoking and drinking than back east!
that is really cute! i have seen gilmore girls (i thought all of them) and i don't recall that episode...
fun! Happy Birthday!! I wanted to go to a club when I turned 21... but none of my roommates were old enough. I didn't end up going until about a month ago... and it was a bar.... because my friend's band was playing there. They have cigarettes in a VENDING machine! I thought that was funny.
What a cute and creative husband! I never liked the clubbing stuff. You're not missing anything.
You guys are too cute! Oh my goodness...clubbing. You are too funny. and i agree with Tiff not to exciting i promise...way more fun to salsa dance with Erik!
Post a Comment