My brother is on his mission in Orsorno Chile (very southern part of chile)! He loves it! Congrats for your brother!!!
Congrats :) I heard you work for a company that makes stylish one-piece bathing suits! Is it true? What's the company?
Congratulations, Nate (Nichole)! One of my brothers served in Chile--Antofagasta! He loved it! I know you will be a great missionary!
Congrats! My sister leaves in June for the Chile Santiago North mission. Almost the same mission....kind of. Yeah!
Happy late birthday!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My brother is on his mission in Orsorno Chile (very southern part of chile)! He loves it! Congrats for your brother!!!
Congrats :)
I heard you work for a company that makes stylish one-piece bathing suits! Is it true? What's the company?
Congratulations, Nate (Nichole)! One of my brothers served in Chile--Antofagasta! He loved it! I know you will be a great missionary!
Congrats! My sister leaves in June for the Chile Santiago North mission. Almost the same mission....kind of. Yeah!
Happy late birthday!!
Post a Comment