Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Erik's Grad Party

Erik is Graduating this weekend! Yay! Actually he is just walking and still has to take a spring semester and has 4 years of dental school to go...but this is still a monumental step. I am very proud of how hard he works and what an excellent student he is. To celebrate his graduation we will be holding an Open House this Friday the 24th at 7:00 pm at the John Jewkes home. (9413 S 1860 w. South Jordan, Ut. 84095)

All family and friends are invited. (all of you) I know i already invited a lot of you on facebook but I thought I would cover all my bases for those without facebook. So please, i know it's a busy weekend but we would love to see you all before we move to Virgnia for dental school. Hope to see you Friday! And Congrats to all the other Graduates out there!

1 comment:

Mindy and Larry said...

Wish we could be there! We are so proud of both of you working together to get this far! Have an awesome weekend! We love you!