Until.....
WUPS! Let's look a little closer....
SORRY HUNNIE!!! :(
Haha... Erik was very forgiving of the nice chunk i took out of his lovly hair. My mom says everyone has got to do it once..so hopefully i got it over with. I say you get what you pay for. My grandpa used to say the only diffrence between a bad haircut and a good haircut is 3 days. So hurry up hair and grow!!
8 comments:
I think you did well for your first time!! Don't give up!
This is how observant I am... I looked at the last two pictures trying to see what in the world the problem was and had to read that there was a chunk missing before I found it. If people are like me where he goes, nobody will notice! lol
You are great! I have been told that they day I cute Doug's hair is the day he cuts mine. Needless to say I don't think that day will come. But boy would it save some money, that boys hair grows so fast it needs a cut every 3-4 weeks!
I like your updated blog! so cute! Way to go on the haircut, you'll be a pro in no time. (You'll also find it will save you lots of money doing it yourself.) *That's always a bonus
Good Job, Nikki. Luckily Adam's sister cuts hair, so I don't have to worry about it. I cut toasty's hair once though, it was sort of a disaster, and everyone laughed. Luckily she's just a dog though, and she didn't know everyone thought she looked stupid. I bet no one will even notice your little mistake.
You did do GOOD! I tried cutting Matt's hair once, I was so nervous, I started to tell him how scared I was and how hard it actually was and then he ripped the clippers right out of my hands and did it himself! He did a much worse job than I was doing, it was hilarious!!
You can always make Erik take prenatal pills, they make my hair grow fast! JK!!
goos job on the hair. Kenyon has that look every other time i cut his hair and i want to school for that!!!!
Nichole! I did the exact same thing with the first haircut I gave Larry! Not only did I mess it up, but I had been trying to be soooo careful and I took way toooo long...only to mess it up at the end! Oh, well, he still wanted me to give him another haircut again and he was so sweet saying it looked sooo great! And, I've never quite messed it up as bad since then! So, there is hope!!!!!
Post a Comment