Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vegas Baby!



Erik had a dental school interview at UNLV at the same time as one of his buddies so we went down with them for a few days to party in Vegas! We had a blast...we laughed...we sang...and some of us...even CRIED!!


Yep this is a very embarrassing picture of me but it is just too good not to share. Right now i am on top of this building being shot up in the air in some ride people call fun.

Yes i was crying and screaming at the ride attendants like a crazy person. Am i glad i did it...yes, would i do it again...NO.


Erik and our Friends also did this other ride on top of the Stratosphere...i refused. Here is what the ride looks like and here they are ready to go on it. haha

We also saw all the sights in Vegas. I had my crappy Camera so i didnt get very good pictures. Here are a few. We also went to a show where people got hypnotized which was hilarious! We had a really good time with Lindsay and Tony. Thanks guys!

9 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

What a fun trip! I hope Erik's interview went well!!!

dreamkas said...

vegas rocks!

Sara Lee said...

You are so brave. Oh yeah and I love the skinny pants.

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Alright - I don't think I have EVER laughed that hard looking at a blog - and I've seen some funny videos and read some funny stories . . . THANKs for posting that picture!

Lisa Fox said...

Ok, you definitely look scared....sad. Hopefully you wont be traumatized forever...or the workers of the ride. :)
Looks like you guys had super fun though....yeah baby.

Annica said...

Wow! I think I would have peed my pants! I think that the Rocket at Lagoon is scary, I don't know if I would have dared to go on that ride! But, it looks like you guys had a fun trip.

Hannah said...

I'm a chicken, too! I don't understand why people pay money to get the crap scared out of them! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Iv'e done that ride on the needle . I cried too! hahah It was awful! I wouldnt go up the 2nd time. I hate stuff like that.
Sadie

Joel & Megan said...

That's cool you guys got to go to vegas. My parents live in Vegas, and it's fun to go down there and watch the Bellagio Fountains.
Fun times!