Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World!


For Haloween Erik and I were Barbie and Ken. It was very fun. We took Gracie and Isaac around and we actually got a pretty nice stash of Candy ourselves. After about 1 hour the kids were crying because they wanted to go home...Gracie was tired and Isaac was sweating in his Tigger outfit. I made them keep going a little longer to get more candy. They will forgive me when they still have candy to eat in december. Here are some Pics.

I told Erik to try to look like a doll...and this is the face he gives me....thanks!: )


Tigger: "Nikki My Head is Wet!" (sweating while the drill sargent forces them to keep moving!)

Side Story: A little background on "Ken" Aka: Erik. So in High School when i had a major crush on the major cute and cool Erik Fox my friends and i came up with a code name to call him when we were talking about him. (ofcourse we couldnt use Erik...to obvious..people would know even more that i really did like him) So we decided he looked like a perfect little Ken Barbie doll. So his code name was Ken. Well somehow this got back to my little brothers and one day at church they walked up to "Ken" aka: Erik and said "My Sister thinks you look like a Ken Barbie Doll...she thinks your HOT!" Yep...then i crawled under a rock and stayed there for the next month...got over it and hey i won him in the end! haha. So kinda ironic.

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Those pictures scare me just a little bit.

The Fox Family said...

what? Why!? haha

TheTamFam said...

Scary--oh, it is true! Laughing so much. Great costumes. Poor kids. :)

dreamkas said...

ha ha ha ha ha

Lisa Fox said...

hahahaha that is too funny. I never knew that story so at least you know Erik never blabbed it. :)

Annica said...

Haha! Cute story! You guys look great!

Hannah said...

So funny! It's fun to be a big sister, cuz you don't have to put up with their sugar highs. I'm the fuddy duddy mom who's thinkin', "Let's go home! Y'all are gonna be crazy and hyper for days!" ... and they were! Good for you gettin' some candy yourself!

JA and co. said...

Y'all look so cute! I love the wig and the sweater :)

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

What cute halloween costumes! You two make a perfect Ken and Barbie! Little Issac and Gracie are very cute too!