I know this is not how blogging is supposed to work...
but....scroll down because i just posted like 8 new posts. I just want to make sure that people see them all if i am going to take the time to do them. And dont worry i worked on taking more pictures this time. Enjoy! :)
Wow! You have been busy! First of all... You look dang cute in those skinny jeans! You definitely have the bod to pull them off! Tell Erik HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! I had fun chatting with you at the baby shower! :)
I love you in skinny jeans. You looked so cute. Man you have tons going on your an exciting person. You should just blog everyday. I love blogs like yours always something new to read about.
http://billie-brand.blogspot.com/ PLEASE Add this link to the blogs you follow. We really need to get the word out for Hillary in her business venture.
Don't worry, I do that too. I mean, post a bunch of things at once and then nothing at all, for months - in my case. I know I'm a wretched blogger. You guys really have done a lot of fun things lately. Thanks for posting them all. I just want to say that you're my hero with all those good deals. I'm always looking for a good deal, and I'm SUPER jealous that I didn't get in on that soda thing. Wish I was there! :)
hey nikki Im doing a photography workshop on December 6th if you are interested. I know you were wanting to learn before but you are also taking classes in school so it may not be an advanced enough class for you. Check out my blog for details.
6 comments:
you totally need to blog every week or more often! there seems to be a ton going on!!! love reading your blog!
Wow! You have been busy! First of all... You look dang cute in those skinny jeans! You definitely have the bod to pull them off! Tell Erik HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! I had fun chatting with you at the baby shower! :)
I love you in skinny jeans. You looked so cute. Man you have tons going on your an exciting person. You should just blog everyday. I love blogs like yours always something new to read about.
http://billie-brand.blogspot.com/
PLEASE
Add this link to the blogs you follow. We really need to get the word out for Hillary in her business venture.
Much Appreciated!
Don't worry, I do that too. I mean, post a bunch of things at once and then nothing at all, for months - in my case. I know I'm a wretched blogger. You guys really have done a lot of fun things lately. Thanks for posting them all. I just want to say that you're my hero with all those good deals. I'm always looking for a good deal, and I'm SUPER jealous that I didn't get in on that soda thing. Wish I was there! :)
hey nikki Im doing a photography workshop on December 6th if you are interested. I know you were wanting to learn before but you are also taking classes in school so it may not be an advanced enough class for you. Check out my blog for details.
Post a Comment