Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Frenzy!


I LOVE carving pumpkins in the fall. It has been a long time family tradition and i enjoy it so much. First picking the perfect pumkin, then watching Erik gut it for me(this is why i needed to get married), next picking out the perfect pattern/design, taking some cute pictures and last displaying it on the porch for all to see. So great! This year was no diffrent. We had a blast carving our pumpkins and being with the family.




2 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

I LOVE fall, it is by far my favorite time of year. pumpkin carving is a great tradition. do you ever bake the seeds? Man, i miss you guys!

The Allred Family said...

Fun! I remember thinkin "this is why i got married" the first time I didn't have to take the trash out or kill a bug. Marraige has some good perks! :)