Here are some of the pictures i have taken and developed for my photography class. What do you think? Keep in mind these are my first rolls ever and i don't have a scanner so i had to take pictures with my digital camera of the pictures i took with a film camera for this class. So there is a bit of a glare from the flash on a few of them. I am really enjoying the class. I feel a little like a retard since most of the students in there have taken some photography classes before. But i am slowly getting the hang out of it. I think the hardest part for me is learning to take pictures of more things that my cute little brother and sister. I would much rather take pictures of cute kids than a mountain. But, it's good for my to practice with all types of photography and to broaden my horizons. I think developing the pictures are really fun...but i am not very patient and it takes a long time so i am glad for the invention of the digital camera. I look forward to learning more. So here you are...enjoy...critique.





9 comments:
Nichole, i think those are Amazing. You have a natural eye. Your captures are so great. I hope you post more. I really hope you teach me too :)
Very cool, it's easy to forget how different film pictures are from digital. You've got a good eye. I like how you've got just a little of the downtown sign in the picture with the old building, and the picture of the cowboy is really cool, my only suggestion on that one would have been to zoom in just a little so you didn't have the back of that person's head on the bottom. Cool stuff.
Your a natural girlie! Keep it up!
You make me want to be a photographer.
I think they look great! What a fun hobby to get into!
Nikki I had not idea you were doing photography. I have been trying to get into it myself I take my first class at the end of October. I love photography and your pictures look awesome!
I esp. like teh cowboy pic and the one of the city light (the 1st one). They are ALL wonderful. I would love to take a class...I do the same thing...I am always taking pics of people with the same perspective.
The photos look great Nichole! I am a big fan of photography, so I'm excited to see where you go in your class. Have fun!
These are really good. The developing part was my favorite when I took photography in high school. Good job, though. You have a good eye.
Post a Comment