So below i made a post about skinny jeans. I was wondering if a married could pull them off. Many of you responded that i could pull them off. So my next question for all you fashion experts out there would be this. I feel like if i buy and wear something trendy like skinny jeans that i have to keep that up everyday of the week. I feel like i cant be all trendy and cute one day and then the next show up in my clothes that still fit me from like 3 years ago. So can you switch back and forth? Can you be trendy and not at the same time? I feel like if i wore skinny jeans one day people would think "why is that wearing those...that is not her style at all!" Can you mix up your style? Can i look like a classy argyle sweater preppy one day and then trendy emo chick the next?
p.s. i swear i dont obsess that much about what i wear or what poeple think of me i am just curiuos. Dont worry!
9 comments:
I definitely think it's okay to pull off different styles if they are all part of your personality! It's fun to have various things to wear to different occasions or to match how you're feeling.
Nicole, you can wear what ever you want whenever you want... your so cute it does not matter what you wear you will look great. Im serious by the way! you can get by with changing styles every day if you like. In fact that is a good idea,, be the style changing, darling, married woman that you are. :)
i think you can because you naturally go for style when you dress. you already like to accessorize and wear cute clothes so it wouldn't look that different. (it would only look different to you). If it were me, on the other hand, it wouldn't fit at all. so yes (to you), but no (in general).
For the most party I would assume that every person that passes you thinks you look gorgeous, wants to look like you and could care less if you were wearing skinny jeans or PJ's because you are adorable!
I wouldn't worry about it. I always wear totally different styles from day-to-day ... trendy, 70's, white trash, exercise lady, 90's, sexy red lipstick ... LOL! Wear whatever your mood tells you to!
Girl, you can totally pull it off. Even when you are not trying to be stylish...you are! You are a stylish and gorgeous person! Even though you are married I for sure don't think you are too old. If you were 50, that would be a different story. I say do it, especially for those who can't (haha like me!).
FYI...I wear skinny jeans almost everyday...should I not b/c I am married? I didn't realize marraige had to limit style.....:) You would look hot in skinny jeans and I change from day to day. Who doesn't???
you're hilarious! in my opinion, props to you for even trying to be trendy. i gave up on that when i got a budget!
Post a Comment