I just joined this website where you share books you have read with your friends and rate them etc. It's really great. You can make a list of books you want to read, and review books you have already read. I just joined today but i already love it and have found lots of people i know that are on there already! I would love for you all to join too. I would love to hear what you all are reading and how you liked it. Below is the address...check it out!!
www.goodreads.com
p.s. as i said i am way new at all this so i don't know a whole lot about it...i dont even know how to get you to see my page?! sorry. I little bit under researched before i post. But i will get back to you on that...or maybe one of you that already has it could help me out. Or if you are just ready to jump right in join! Thanks!
4 comments:
Hey! I joined that site todat! It looks really cool!
I'm a memeber there as well!! I don't really know how to use it and I've been a member for months! I'll have to figure out how to add you as my friend and Annica too! :)
Okay, so I figured out how I can add you as my friend so I can see all your book ratings!!! I just need your email address, or you can add me with mine if that's easier. carlyandmatt@gmail.com
Tag your it! check my blog for the instructions!!!
Post a Comment