Sunday, October 26, 2008

BYU Game

A few weeks ago we went to a BYU football game. We were lucky enough to get some tickets from some friends, since this year we didnt buy the all sports pass. It was fun to get in all your byu gear and bundle up and watch the game. I do admit that i got my fill though and i was glad we didnt buy passes this year. I enjoy watching at my nice warm house getting to SIT on a nice couch and not having to listen to crazy fans. Erik's mom was in town so we took her and had a good time. We asked Erik's mom to take a picture and this is what we gotthat's the top of Erik's head in the bottom right hand corner...i think. Oh well!
So we took some up close take yourself ugly pictures as proof. It was fun!

1 comment:

Lisa Fox said...

Ha ha ha, that is hillarious. I didn't know you guys went to a game. She made it sound like you she hardly saw you...too funny. :)