I have finally caught up my blog again. About every 2 weeks it seems i make like 5 posts all on the same day. Don't worry i will try to get better. So I just wanted to let you all know to keep scrolling and read ALL my new posts to get caught up. I think there are 4 new ones.
Also i am sorry there are like no pictures of Erik and I...it's becuase we really havent been doing a whole lot lately but school and work. And when we do go do something i usually take my film camera for my photography class, and we dont have a scanner. So there are my excuses.
Happy Blogging! :)
3 comments:
I really love reading your blogs! I think it's funny in your "skinny jeans" blog how you said you think you are old! You are just a baby!! I am too! I also wish I could take the classes that you are taking right now. I am definately jealous that Weber State doesn't offer courses like those. Good luck!
Great posts, I think it is great how when you update your blog you go all out and update it. Is there any way we could see some of your photograophy?
glad to hear things are going well for you guys!
Post a Comment