So On Thursday's i don't nanny and i don't have school so i catch up on things at home and hang with some girlfriends doing crafty and homemaking things. haha. I love these ladies so much. I want to be them when i grow up they are amazing!! So today i borrowed my aunt's Dehydrator and i started drying my 69 cents a pound peaches. I love dried peaches. I put them in little snack baggies and just take them for lunches etc. all year round and they are so Delicious. So i was doing a little bit of that today. And then also i showed up at my friends house and she is like the best bargain/coupon shopper i know. And not just save 50 cents here 50 cents there she gets amazing deals! So today she conjures up this plan of using a sale at one store but using another stores Ad coupon and getting some additional coupon off line..putting it all together and you get 20 Quaker Oats products (oatmeal, granola bars etc.) for $15.00 people!! Holy Cow! It was awesome i left the store feeling like i had just robbed a bank. It was crazy. On the bottom of my receipt it said my total savings today was $76.43. Can you believe that? Wow...it should be illegal. Ok so i am sure there are tons of bargain shoppers out there thinking what an idiot..she is just discovering all this but this is great, really i am in love. So tomorrow We are going to go get chicken for $1.30 a pound and then can it. I am so excited to enter this homemaking world. :)
4 comments:
I totally hit the quaker deal at albes, but i have to pass on the chicken, no freezer space :(
But ya, people dont realize how much you can actually save using coupons. Its great!
Great job!
ahhhh! can i come? that is so awesome- we are so going to be canning buddies....some day!
i tried to enter the homemaking world but i failed miserably and haven't recovered yet. sounds like you're doing well though!
You are so cute! I need to start looking for good deals! Homemaking is so fun and you are darling at it!
Post a Comment