Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Double the cute...and double the trouble.

This post is to remind myself I want children and remind my mother what cute kids she has. I know my mother has to be exposed to these two rascals mischeifs a lot and i just get the hugs and kisses but i am convinced these two are angels. I am completly in love with my little brother and sister. I think they are the cutest 4 year olds ever! Sometimes i get home from nannying all day vowing to never have children...but somehow i never feel that way about these two! Dont get me wrong they can be bad...double the bad...but they are just so cute, and funny and loveable. So here is my patheticness...making them pose all cute. I just love them. I will miss them tons when we move away next year and i hope they remember there big sister Nikki.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They certainly are CUTE!