Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cool Firework Pictures-What to do?

So with my nice new Camera i took these...ok i cant lie..my friend took these awesome shots of some fireworks we did at home with the family on the 5th of July. I have learned that at home firework shows are pretty boring. The most exciting part is watching your brother frantically tyring to light more than one at a time (to keep the show moving quicker) and then running away barely unscathed of burns. So to keep oursleves awake we experimented with these cool pictures. Now i am big into scrapbooking but i usually only scrapbook pictures with people in them. But i was wondering if any of you creative scrapbookers out there had any good ideas. I was thinking of maybe using them as background pictures or decrative or something. Any ideas would be great! I also took some pictures of the mountians that i would like to do the same thing with?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should use them as your background and fade them out a little so that you can put other pictures over them. I am into digital scrapbooking now, Thank heaven for digital cameras!!