I just wanted to write a quick something about a good friend Tia Sherwood. She was the first friend i made when i moved into Wymount and about a week ago her family moved to Arizona. As our last little hoorah we took a trip to the mall. It was really fun. I always have fun with Tia and Kerri-Ann another friend in the ward...who thankfully isn't moving...well not until August! We would also scrapbook together and just hang out and talk. Tia is such a good listener and also has good advice and stories to share. I can go to her about everything she was the first person i thought to call in a time of need. She is such a good example to me of an amazing mother, a very giving and thoughtful neighbor and just the most compassionate and selfless person i know. I feel very blessed to have know Tia and i just want her to know how much she is missed and loved. I am seriously grateful for her friendship and the fun times we had here in Wymount together. Love ya torTIA!!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Tribute to Tia
I just wanted to write a quick something about a good friend Tia Sherwood. She was the first friend i made when i moved into Wymount and about a week ago her family moved to Arizona. As our last little hoorah we took a trip to the mall. It was really fun. I always have fun with Tia and Kerri-Ann another friend in the ward...who thankfully isn't moving...well not until August! We would also scrapbook together and just hang out and talk. Tia is such a good listener and also has good advice and stories to share. I can go to her about everything she was the first person i thought to call in a time of need. She is such a good example to me of an amazing mother, a very giving and thoughtful neighbor and just the most compassionate and selfless person i know. I feel very blessed to have know Tia and i just want her to know how much she is missed and loved. I am seriously grateful for her friendship and the fun times we had here in Wymount together. Love ya torTIA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Amen To all you said about Tia
I definitely agree...she's an absolutely amazing person. It's always sad when good people like the Sherwood's move away...
Yep. You said it best. She's so awesome! We love Tia!!!
Alright, I'm blushing - good thing it is so roasting hot here so that people will just think I got a little too much sun! You are so sweet Nichole and I miss you tons :( BUT I do wear those shorts we bought pretty much every single day. I should probably go get a second pair in a different color. Miss you, love ya
Post a Comment