Marriage Tag:
What is his name? Erik/ Erky / Babe
How long have you been married ? Almost 2 years
How old is he? 23 ½
Who eats more? Erik- by a lot!! (I don’t know where it all goes?!)
Who said I love you first? Erik did-and I said it back!
Who is taller? Erik by a few inches.
Who sings better? Umm..gotta admit that’s me!
Who is smarter? Erik…by a lot!
Whose temper is worse? Mine…Erik’s temper is non-existent.
Who does the laundry? We both do.
Who does the dishes? We both do-probably Erik more often than me though.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do-creepy question
Who cooks dinner? During the week I do, on the weekends Erik does.
Who drives when you are together? Erik- he cant stand my driving!
Who is more stubborn? Me…I think?
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It depends. Usually me, because I am the one who usually was stupid and made the mistake.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine…someday it will be Erik’s.
Who has the most siblings? I do with 6. Erik has 5.
Who wears the pants in the family? With most things…I have to admit I do.
7 Things About You Tag:
Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird, whatever you are brave enough to share.~Tag people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.~Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here it goes:
1. I love the beach! Well actually I love laying out, playing in the sand, but I am kinda scared of the water to be honest.
2. I have never tried pumpkin pie, eggnog, asparagus, lobster, crabs, or anything else gross! (I don’t like trying new foods!) And I haven’t had milk, a banana or a PB and jelly sandwich since I was like 6. Needless to say I am very picky and its hard to come up with something I want to eat. I don’t like eating the same food 2 days in a row.
3. I hate Scary movies. I get way bad nightmares, even with intense books. I think the scariest movie I have ever seen is probably E.T.
4. I love the T.V. show Gilmore Girls. I love the dialogue and the humor. I think its way cute and creative. I miss it dearly and wish I lived in Stars Hollow. I also love the names Luke, Lorelei, Rory, Logan, sometimes I mention to Erik naming children some of these names…but he refuses to have our children all have Gilmore Girl names. Darnit!
5. I like to buy clothes. I am a little obsessed. I don’t even have enough room in my closet for the ones I have but I keep buying more and then I cant let the old ones go. Sad I know. I still have clothes I wore when I was 14 and I cant let them go because they still fit and hey I might need it someday! I also love shoes. But this obsession I have is difficult because I am really matchy, probably to matchy and it bugs me if clothes/shoes don’t match exactly, like color tones etc. So as you might imagine it’s hard to pair my clothes/shoes to outfits. It’s crazy! And I love buying jewelry, but I never wear it.
6. I have probably gone to the bathroom in every public restroom. I have the tiniest bladder! I swear…everything I drink goes right through me. I don’t know what I will do when I am pregnant. Probably live in the bathroom! J
7. I try to be crafty. I love to scrapbook, do wood work/paint, sew (minimally) and just do projects that I can later use with my family. Some of my current projects have been, making tutu’s (so cute), making/painting wood signs, creating a church quiet book, making FHE folders, and making a Christmas count down calendar. Some of these are farther along than others. But hey I really enjoy planning my projects and slowly working on them!
So that’s me! Probably more than you ever wanted to know but…Carly you asked for it! Lol.
And I tag:
1. Rachel Young
2. Alicia Sagers
3. Sami – I am ganging up on you with Katie! ;)
4. Lisa
Anyone else you hasn’t done it. Seems like most have! Have fun!
5 comments:
i'm with you on a lot of these--I refuse to try egg nog. I LOVE shopping (Craig has to use the closet in our extra room) and during one afternoon/evening in SLC I had to visit 8 different public bathrooms. The horrible thing is that i HATE public bathrooms and think they're disgusting, but I don't have a choice!
Keri-Anne and I definitely missed you at book club :). We had some pretty good discussions, too...I'll have to fill you in! And don't worry, I'll fill out my husband quiz...thanks for the tag :)
Nik - you're so freakin' cute. I can't believe you're sucha picky eater though.. aren't people supposed to grow out of that!? :) I hope I never have to have you over for dinner! I'd be terrified... :) Anyway, LOVE to read tags - it's great to learn all those little things about ya. By the way, I swear I saw you for a minute at Kendell's last night, but when I looked for you after, I couldn't find you. I wish we could have visited a little bit - you're so cute. Did I imagine that you were there at all? Here's hopin' I'll see you next time I come to UT....
Thanks for your comments...now, do you still like PB & jelly? I'm trying to find someone else besides me who doesn't like it at all. :) Yeah, Gilmore Girls is awesome too!
I love the Gilmore Girls too! Don't tell Paul I told you this, but I got him hooked on it too! You are too cute!
Post a Comment