Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nate the Great



Ok so another tribute basically, but i just wanted to say a few words about my amazing little brother Nathan. Nate graduated High School last tuesday and so Erik and i went to support. (i forgot how long and boring those are!) But i brought an air-horn to entertain us-much to Nate and my mothers embarrassment. It was a great day and made me reflect a little bit on my brother. I wish i could describe him well but i know i cant do him justice. Those who really know Nate will know what i am trying to get at though.
Nathan is the most amazing 18 year old boy i know. When you think of 19 year old boys going on missions sometimes it makes you a little nervous, but once you have met a boy like Nate you realize the church is in the best hands with such a righteous boy. He has the strongest testimony, is so nice, so likable, so down to earth and genuine... just honestly perfect. I know they say that girls marry there dad's...but since i am too much like my dad..i thankfully married my brother! I just look up to him so much. He is an awesome example to me and i know that he will make a very lucky girl a great husband someday. I know he will be an awesome missionary, he is so patient and righteous and organized and smart. I honestly don't know anyone so well rounded and amazing. Anyways i feel like i am rambling but basically i just want to express how grateful i am to have such a fantastic brother and i hope we can continue to stay close (even though he wont be coming to BYU next year) :( because i love having this happy, kind, faithful example in my life. I love you Nate!!! I know you will go on to truly be great.

3 comments:

Bekah said...

What a wonderful tribute to your brother. That is very heart-warming. I always thought he was such a good kid and it's wonderful to hear that he's only become a better young man as he's gotten older.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

You two are so cute! How fun! You forgot Nate is handsome too!! He'll make a great husband someday! :)

rachydave said...

cute new blog, nichole! love it.