Sunday, April 6, 2014

Festive Outings

I guess the beauty of blogging about December in April is you just want to pump it out. 
SO instead of getting 8 different posts of all the fun outings we had in December they get clumped together!
One collage picture per event. It's probably for the best.
So here we go, some festive outings, some not, in the craziest order possible...Here is our December! 


Our first professional Hockey Game! 
We had a fun date night downtown to watch the Capitals play.
We ended our night at the famous Shake Shake! Yum Yum! 
Nothing better than a date night with my sweetheart! 


Bull Run Festival of lights! 
I went here with my family in High school and remember loving it. 
I'm glad I got to share it with my own family. 
It's a drive through light show through a large park. They really do a fantastic job! 
Saying Lucy loved it is an understatement!! 


I'm so grateful for new friends who let us know of all the must see holiday sites! 
It's really lucky if we get to go with the experts who can show us around! 
The National Botanical gardens were beautiful! At Christmas time they have a train and fairy display carved through this magical little woodland. It's so cute! We also stopped by the National Tree in front of the Capital Building. 


A near by High School puts on this awesome fundraising event each December. 
Lucy had a blast! They had lots of fun, creative games, arts and crafts, treats, a Polar Express play, and fun characters walking around! 


We found friends who love Sweet Frog just as much as we do! 
FroYo and Friends sure brightens our days! 


Another date night to see Saving Mr. Banks. 
The movie was fantastic! We loved it! 


Our Ward Christmas party was really nice. 
We ate a delicious dinner, watched a nice program and they had this great photo spot!  


Not so Christmasy but we went with friends to the Building Museum downtown. 
We have never been before. It was so fun! Perfect for the kiddos! 


Tis the Season? We went shooting with friends!
 We shot shotguns at clay pigeons. It was another first for me and I wasn't half bad! 

Phew! We were busy! 

No comments: