I know, I go to Utah A LOT!
I feel very lucky to get to see my family a few times a year!
This was my first trip there without Lucy and was my shortest trip yet.
I went out for the weekend to go to Time out for Women Conference with my Mom, Sis in law, Grandma, Aunts and Cousin. It was just the trip I needed to re boost my spiritual and mommy self.
Before TOFW I crammed in some Brigham time.
Brig is the only teenager left at the house now so I think he really liked having me around to play with and I loved our one on one time. This kid is such a good kid. Let me tell ya in order for him to fit me in his busy schedule I had to go along with his weekly routine to see him.
First stop- going to the Temple (a weekly occurrence for Brigham)
I have to mix in treats in any outing so we went to this yummy cookie place after!
Next was a Morningside for Bingham High school at like 6:30 in the morning to hear JOHN BYTHEWAY speak! Now, there are not many people I would wake up that early for but hearing John Bytheway speak has been a lifelong dream of mine so I was there nice and early to get good seat and I loved every minute of it! It was sooo good! (Brigham was embarrassed I was trying to get a picture of us!)
Friday Night our TOFW fun began!
I hope to go every year because it truly is so uplifting and inspiring.
I came away wanting to improve nearly every aspect of myself.
And being with some of my favorite people on earth made it even sweeter!
Friday night they brought in the heavy hitters
Ann Romney and Sheri Dew
Gotta do the photo booth! :)
I love my "no nonsense" Grandma with the stache in the back! Ha!
I love these people!
I know I am rather late with this one but I really fell in love with Hilary Weeks and her music this session.
She is just wonderful!
Saturday Evening we crafted with Jana and Kailey. We made cute little turkeys!
And Sunday I got to see one of my favorite people on this planet.
My dear friend from HS Kim!
It's always a good time when she comes around and this time was no exception!
She brought a pomegranate to share and since my mom and I had no idea how to open it we left Kim who was feeling confident to do the honors. A couple splatters on the clothes and face later, then with the help of google we opened the rest in a bowl of water and just kept laughing the night away!
It was a perfect little trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment