Monday, September 2, 2013

Cali Day 4

We took a break from Beach and some took a trip to go to the temple while My mom,  Aunt Shannon and I stayed home with the little girls and pooled it! It may have been my favorite day! ha! Relaxin in the sun...aww. 


My sweet Grandma was a little worried about constant access to a pool and Lucy drowning so she bought this for Lucy to wear. ha! It was a little small but we used it. 


Evidence I was there! Doing one of my favorite things! Laying out! 
I wish I would have got a picture of my mom and aunt and I out on those floaties...it was so relaxing! 

I mean come on! How amazing is this pool? And this is only part of it!? 

The boys came home and we played games of water polo using the bridge as a goal.
 It was so fun! (with a few injuries) 

No comments: