The 12 hour drive down was actually awesome. Great company and plenty to laugh, sing and talk about! :)
The "fun" car
Noah and Brig would switch out and gracie and Isaac would too.
Lucy was back there too! Either fast asleep or singing right along with us.
She is an awesome traveler!
My favorite thing about the car ride was the ipod game that Danielle introduced us to. Pick a song, blast it in your ears alone on your ipod, close your eyes, and sing at the top of your lungs for all to enjoy!
It was hilarious! I won't embarrass anyone by putting videos up (really I'm just lazy) but it was so funny!
To sum it up
Danielle sings hard core rock and SCREAMS it yet sounds awesome!
Nate is also scary loud and intense but way good
I apparently sing 3 octaves lower than normal and sound like a man
Erik oddly enough sounds normal
Brigham thinks the game is scream till your lungs blow out! (think magor raspy)
Noah sings a fake duet with a high and low singer
And Lucy loves taking a fake turn!
No comments:
Post a Comment