The only thing good about saying our goodbyes in Richmond was knowing that we would be able to see the Gibbons and Hones in Utah! In fact Danielle and I just avoided saying Goodbye all together before this! ha!
I can't even express how wonderful it was to see our friends. It was like a breath of fresh air! It had only been 3 weeks or so but it was so good to reunite with our best buds!
When Will pulled up he and Lucy ran to each other yelling each others names and immediately embraced!
I almost teared up right on the spot! :(
These two are just two cute!
Lucy missed him so much!
We had a little BBQ at my parents house and let the kids play around and then we went and gave them to family to babysit and the adults headed to the Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days Rodeo!
It was awesome! I love Rodeos and I couldn't have asked for better company!
These people are like family to us and it was so great to spend one night with them!
Goodbyes were hard again but I know we will make this a tradition and get to see each other next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment