Friday, July 26, 2013

Last 2 Weeks in Richmond

I feel like we spent our last couple weeks in Richmond avoiding packing and playing as hard as we could! 
We hung out with our neighbors almost every night and most of the days as well just to make every last second count!

Shopping with Jenna! We had to check out the new store Love Culture! 

Lucy had her last play date with Will. (they left early) 
It was a VERY sad day. 

Later Lucy got a letter in the mail from him. It was sweet. 


Luckily we still had these friends around! 


The moving company came and got the Laytons stuff a week or so before they actually left. So we had an empty apartment to play in each night. We made sure to not pack our popcorn machine and this was pretty much the scene every night! 

Sometimes we used the space to wrestle. ha! 
I honestly don't know how but I didn't save the pictures of me wrestling! Seriously! I am sad! I was a beast! ;) We also used the space to play soccer. 

The injuries! 

During the day we pretty much lived out in the field playing soccer and volleyball every evening with the Arabic kids in the neighborhood. We ate many communal meals of food we had lying around! ha! It was the life!




We got lucky and got to spend a couple days at the pool before we left! 
We love our ghetto Chelsea pool! 
We had to get a picture by the famous Chelsea sign! Aw....


We also did some outings ourselves like one more trip to the Stony Point Fountains


Where Daddy proved once again he is the more fun parent.

No comments: