Thursday, May 23, 2013

Senior Gala

May 7th 2013 
Senior Gala.  A night to celebrate with fellow graduates. 
It's a fancy little thing and this year it was at the Virginia Art Museum. 
It was beautiful, glamorous, delicious, loud and an all around good time. 
I loved the food! Well...the dessert! Look at these cute little bowls made of chocolate!
I was a little embarrassed to ask for a Shirley temple at the open bar but I went for it and I'm sure glad I did! YUM! ;) 

Friends looking fancy! 

Some of us could appreciate the art more than others...and some just mocked it! ;) 

Love my girls! 



Ladies!
Somehow I didn't find a guy picture..I swear we took one? Weird! 
That night was really all about us anyway, right? ;) 

All of us 
(minus Lairds who were busting moves on the dance floor!) 

There are few things in life I love more than a good ole photo booth. 
Please indulge me for a moment....


We made the boys do this...and boy did they come through! ;) 


And we kinda hogged it! 


I love our friends. I love VCU. I love Dentistry. 
The End

1 comment:

Lisa Fox said...

Looks so fun and yes you are going to miss it SO much but what wonderful memories you will always have and thankfully a blog to remind you as well!!!